We put up outside lights and the Christmas tree.
We're going easy on the decorations this year, because I don't have anything to set decorations on. We've moved all our furniture out in the past year as JJ has gotten more mobile and destructive. What you say, a toddler boy being destructive, I just don't believe it. Sadly, it's true. I did wrap some empty boxes to put under the tree so that if he does destroy them, it just doesn't matter. And for those who are saying to themselves, why put anything under the tree, I say, because it's Christmas and I need to see presents and it makes me happy. Sorry for the bad pictures, I need to find out what setting my camera needs to be on to take pictures of lights in the dark.


2 comments:
Love it! And I LOVE how bright your lights are. When we were putting them up, it felt like they were going to be pretty bright. Glad to see they didn't disappoint.
I can imagine JJ digging through stuff since last year, he was ALL ABOUT the Christmas tree and presents, and now he's old enough to really get into them. Too fun.
I'm so jealous! It looks fabulous! What a pretty tree!
A couple of years ago I wrapped a bunch of empty stuff and stuck it under the tree and then we all sat next to it for a family picture. Glad to know I'm not the only one wrapping empty boxes. :-)
Post a Comment