Friday, January 8, 2010
New Couch for Me/ Free Couch for you
When we got married my parents found some couches their neighbor was giving away. They weren't the most stylish, but they were usable and most importantly, they were free. We said, as soon as we had the money we were going to replace them. Somehow, the couches kept getting moved to the bottom of the list of things to buy, but finally, almost 5 years later, the loveseat was replaced by this beauty.
Both seats recline!!! I love it. And so, we must bid farewell to the old loveseat.
We need it out of here fast. If you or someone you know wants it, please let me know and come get it ASAP. We will offer it to our ward on Sunday and if we still have no takers, I'm putting it on Craig's list on Monday. Eventually we will also be getting rid of the sofa, but not yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
The new couch is so gorgeous! I'm so happy for you guys!!! YAY!!
Is your love seat still available? I have a friend who just had their roommate move out and took their couch with them.
Nothing like planting your seat on a nice new couch! Looks beautiful!!!
Post a Comment