At JJ's preschool, you get to be the VIP near your birthday and bring treats and tell the class about yourself, so we put together this poster of JJ's current likes. I asked him about most of these, and I few I just added, because although he didn't mention them, they are important to him.

First, his favorite color is green. He like to play cars and trains, especially Lighting McQueen and Thomas. His favorite movies are Dumbo, Lilo and Stitch, and Toy Story. He loves to be outside doing anything including jumping on the trampoline, digging, sliding, swinging, and riding his bike. These next two are his surprising thoughts. He likes to craft with mom and play video games on the iPad with dad. He likes Macaroni and Cheese and chicken nuggets, french fries and root beer, especially from Chick-fil-A.

And my own thoughts. JJ has a great imagination. I over hear him all the time making up stories as he plays with his cars and trains. He loves to read. In fact, the worst punishment we can dish out is to take away story time at night. JJ is very loving to everyone and very cuddly, especially with his momma. He is really into spelling things right now and practices typing the words he knows on the computer. He is sounding things out and identifying letters in all the words he sees. He remains a great problem solver and is really loving that Ryan is getting older and can play. He used to always ask if I would come play with him, but now he asks if Ryan can come play. Oh, how I've waited for this day. He is very excited for this baby and often talks to the baby and wants to put his hands on my belly. He is very helpful around the house. His favorite chose is mopping the floor, so now, I sweep the kitchen and then hand him the mop and he goes to work, does a pretty great job and then I just do a quick run through when he's done. He also loves to set the table for dinner. I'm so glad he's a part of our family and so grateful for his wonderful personality and all the things we are learning together.
3 comments:
I loved reading about JJ! Yay for turning 4! That's a great poster!
Such a cutie! I can't believe he's four. He is welcome to come visit me and mop my floor any time he wants. :) Those three boys are going to be the funniest little pack!
So much cuteness!! Way to blog about all of the fun!! Wish I was there.
Post a Comment