At his doctor's appointment he weighed 18 lbs (24%) was 28 3/4 inches (63%) and had a 18 1/4 inch head circumference (84%)
He continues to prefer playing on the floor, our little excer-saucer is used more often by Ryan now, than Jack.
Here he is trying to crawl on his knees, but not successfully.
And he got his first trim this month. I didn't think he really needed it, but dad insisted he looked like he had a mullet, so I obliged and trimmed it up.
He babbles all the time and recently has started saying "momma", sometimes when he's looking at me. I'm calling it his first word for now.He does better and better with his eating. And he has, so far, managed to avoid falling off of a counter or a bed, unlike his brothers. I think he's been watched over, because the powers that be know he's getting enough head trauma from his older brother.
He sleeps through the night which I love, but he only takes two 45 minute naps during the day, so I just don't get as much done as I would like.
He's gone outside a couple of times when the weather has been nice and he loves it. He will really love this summer.


2 comments:
He is so stinking cute. I cannot wait until I get back to Utah to snuggle that cute little guy--he's barely a baby any more!!
What a cutie! The time is flying!!
Post a Comment