They're so cute!! I haven't been to the car show in so many years. They have one here, too, but I've never gone. Maybe one of these years you all can come out for that show. And some food. ;)
Love it! We haven't been to a car show in years. But that IS the perfect activity for boys!! What a fun mom you are to take them, even though you're probably feeling icky and uncomfortable...... Looks like they had a wonderful time. :-)
2 comments:
They're so cute!! I haven't been to the car show in so many years. They have one here, too, but I've never gone. Maybe one of these years you all can come out for that show. And some food. ;)
Love it! We haven't been to a car show in years. But that IS the perfect activity for boys!! What a fun mom you are to take them, even though you're probably feeling icky and uncomfortable...... Looks like they had a wonderful time. :-)
Post a Comment