Friday, December 20, 2013

7 months old-December 8

Luke loves to smile and will smile at anyone, as long as mom is holding him.  He is still sleeping well.  His naps are few and short, and he is often up at night.

He made his first long distance car ride to Vegas for Thanksgiving.  He did okay in the car, but not great and while he had a really good time, not sleeping at home really threw him off.
He loves to eat and will eat almost anything.  He likes baby food less and people food more.  Who can blame him.

And who doesn't love a bath.  He loves being able to join a brother in the tub and I'm glad he's not in the baby bath anymore.  One more things I can get rid of.

2 comments:

More Bacon said...

His giant smile just melts my heart!! I'm a total puddle of mushy aunt silliness whenever he smiles at me.

LL said...

Oh I love that chubby guy in the bath seat picture! Too cute!