Saturday, January 24, 2009
Family Photos
One of my neighbors is a photographer and she took our family pictures. Besides the one we sent in our Christmas cards, here are a few of my favorites.


I know there is someway to put a slide show on a blog so I'm going to have to figure out how to do that and post some more of the photo shoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
you guys are such a cute family! can't wait to meet the little one:)
Nice!! I couldn't believe how big JJ is getting when I saw the pic in your Christmas card. Growing right up - where does the time go??
Cute cute pictures! I loved the one in your Christmas card too!
I love your picts! I can't believe how big JJ is! Let me know if you want help with the slide show deal (it's way easy if you use picasa, flicker, photobucket, etc..)
Post a Comment