It feels like forever since I've posted. I'm still recovering from our trip. It usually takes 2-3 days to recover from a trip/vacations, 2-3 days to clean up from Christmas and a couple of extra days to account for all the "help" from JJ, so I'm hoping by Monday to be back into a routine. All the Christmas stuff is put away in bags and containers, but we can't get it into the shed because of the snow that is piled up in front of the door. So it's all in the garage and the living room.
I'm also getting ready for a big Enrichment meeting next Tuesday. It never fails that whenever we have an activity, I also have a million other things that need to get done. AAAAHHHHHH! I'm sure I'll get it all under control eventually.
I have tons of pictures and stories to post as soon as I get around to it, so stay tuned.
1 comment:
I feel your pain. :-)
What are you doing for your Enrichment activity? Is that your calling?
Post a Comment