Saturday, February 7, 2009

Too much Cars

We watch the movie Cars way to much at our house. This is how I know:

Jer: Why does the crew chief wear a head set, but the car doesn't have to.
Me: (patronizing smile)
Jer: That's a legitimate question!
Me: No, it's not, it's a children's movie.
(5 minutes later)
Jer: Theoretically, the cars can reproduce.
Me: Yes, I guess so
Jer: So if you were born a race car, your destined to be a race car. But what if you were born a tow truck but really wanted to be a race car, you have no choice.

The best part about this is that this type of conversation is a regular occurance at our house.

3 comments:

More Bacon said...

Too funny...I can totally imagine you guys having that conversation.

somebody's mother said...

Well, each family has its own special conversations.I kinda like yours.

LL said...

Interesting.

Here's one that gets me: You see Emily Elizabeth feeding Clifford giant bowls of food which comes from a giant bag of dog food. Why isn't Birdwell Island covered in giant loads of poop? Let me know if you guys figure that one out. Every time she feeds him I wonder. :-)