So this carnival was in our town. We had driven by the day before and watched them set up so JJ was really excited. And once again, the first order of business was finding the funnel cake.
Ryan got his first taste, yum, yum!! This funnel cake was better than the one we had in June.
JJ insisted on riding the caterpillar roller coaster. I must admit, I wasn't sure he would do well on it. I thought it might be too fast and too bumpy. I watched him very closely prepared at any moment to demand they stop the ride and get him off, but while he looked a little nervous, he was smiling the whole time.
Then of course we had to do the ferris wheel. This time both boys were totally psyched. Ryan surprisingly remembered what was going on and loved looking down to see what was going on.
JJ insisted on riding the caterpillar roller coaster. I must admit, I wasn't sure he would do well on it. I thought it might be too fast and too bumpy. I watched him very closely prepared at any moment to demand they stop the ride and get him off, but while he looked a little nervous, he was smiling the whole time.(He really did like it, despite the look in this picture).
JJ also was having so much fun looking down, I couldn't get him to smile for the camera.
And Ryan finally got in on a couple of rides. I can't wait til next year when he'll really be big enough to ride the rides with his brother.
And the most surprising even was when JJ asked if he could ride the dragon roller coaster which was bigger and faster than the caterpillar roller coaster. He had a great time. I was really proud of how brave he was.
Since then, JJ always asks when the carnival is coming back. Neither of us can wait until next year.

Since then, JJ always asks when the carnival is coming back. Neither of us can wait until next year.


2 comments:
So cute. JJ is such a little daredevil. He's going to LOVE Disneyland this year!
So fun!!
Post a Comment