Saturday, August 28, 2010
I spoke too soon
So remember in my last post when I said that Ryan had never fallen down the stairs. Well, he rectified that situation on Wednesday. We were all playing downstairs when JJ said he was feeling a little sick. So while we were in the bathroom, Ryan climbed all the way upstairs, grabbed a pot and tried to bring it back down with him. Unsuccessfully. The pot left a huge gash in his forehead and badly chipped his upper front tooth. We had to take him to the dentist to have the tooth sanded down a bit. It's still a little sharp, but it shouldn't do any damage should he try to take a bite out of someone. And luckily, it's just a baby tooth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yikes! Well, it was bound to happen with the way that kid works.
And I really do think that the "will this tooth now hurt me worse when he bites?" concern is the most important, since it's just a baby tooth, and he does bite...
Of course, he can't bite me from here... :(
Oh, isn't that just the worst?! I hate it when stuff like that happens. There is only one of me, and they seem to capitalize on that in ways that just leave me feeling bad.
Glad he is ok - and I had no idea they could sand down a tooth. Learn something new every day. :-)
That is a boy that will need scouting to give him the adventure he will crave.
Hang in there, he will learn quickly to get up and down the stairs, this is just a brief stop on the learning train...
Post a Comment