Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ryan at 11 months

Just some quick updates on Ryan for his scrapbook, so I don't forget. Ryan is just the sweetest, smiliest kid. And he gives great hugs. He is also a great problem solver like his brother and he loves to test his limits. He is quick to head to the bathroom or the top of the stairs if he notices them unguarded. He has taken a total of about 10 steps, but is much faster on his knees, so why walk? And he has turned into a great sleeper. He sleeps through the night, and takes 2 decent naps without crying. It's wonderful.
He loves Mickey Mouse and Baby Einstein videos. He loves macaroni and cheese, refried beans, and ice cream. He is happiest outside, digging in the sand, jumping on the trampoline, and sliding on the slide. In fact, he can climb all the way up the slide to the top. Gave me a heart attack the first time he did it. And he's added a few words to his vocabulary. Besides dog, duck and dad, he also says dig (big surprise), frog, crackers, and done (while signing all done).

The screaming is getting better. In fact, I sat through all of sacrament meeting and all of Relief Society on Sunday. I can't believe that his birthday is fast approaching. It goes by so fast.


2 comments:

More Bacon said...

I cannot believe it is practically his birthday! He is getting so grown up. I'm glad he's such a good sleeper. Does he happen to take one of his naps while JJ is at preschool?

I can't believe he's walking. I bet that he'll be faster at walking than he is at crawling by the time I am home for the holidays. I imagine I'll be seeing him tear around the house like a little wild man, getting into all kinds of trouble...

I can't wait!!!

LL said...

What a cutie pie!

I almost died when Mauricio climbed up the slide and into our play set. I was sure he was going to fall out - I think that kid sucked about 5 years off my life expectancy that summer. :-)