Friday, October 15, 2010

Hold on a Little Longer

I know there are a few of you waiting for a new blog post, specifically one about a birthday party, but I am not able to upload pictures to my computer right now. I should be back to posting again in about a week. However, to keep you interested, there is a video of the party on our Mac site (link to the right). The user and password are the same as all the others.

3 comments:

More Bacon said...

Being patient...sort of...

LL said...

I'm not sure I can hold it much longer!! Oh, wait...hold on a little longer... Huh. Never mind.

More Bacon said...

Can't be patient much longer!!

Soon, you'll hear a tiny little explosion. It will sound tiny because you're way out in Utah, but it'll be HUGE here. It will be my brain, bursting because I miss my cute little JJ and Ryan and need some updates. ;)