Sunday, February 13, 2011
Guess what I got to do today!!!
I got to send the boys outside to play in the sandbox and slide down the slide, WITHOUT COATS ON!!! It was 51 degrees at noon today and we can expect the same weather for the next two days. We will be outside a lot. I've already planned our picnic in the park for tomorrow. Oh, the boys were so happy. And so was I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
YEEEEHAW!! Freedom for all! So happy for you guys. It's getting warmer here too, but still windy, so it's still coat weather, but I can feel it changing.
Yeah for outside time!
Isn't it wonderful? The bad part is 5 days from now when it is snowing and bitter cold again. That is hard to explain. But in the meantime, enjoy your warm weather!
It was nice to open all the windows and get some new air in our house. But that weather was a bitter tease! All the joy left once it started snowing on our drive home today.... oh well. At least we're almost to March!
Post a Comment