Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Birthday Celebration Day 1

I like birthday celebrations to last for a while, especially when they fall on a Sunday, so JJ got 4 days of birthday events. Thursday was raining and cold so we headed down to Chuck E. Cheese. For $10 we spent 2 hours playing games and riding rides. It's a pretty good deal.



JJ was really good at this water target game.
The boys were a little unsure about this monster truck. It tips pretty far.
This target game was JJ's favorite.

We earned about 200 tickets and both boys left with a squishy ball and plenty happy.

3 comments:

More Bacon said...

So fun! I bet they had a great time. Totally worth the $10.

I can't believe how grown up they're both getting.

LL said...

Wonderful! I love it when we find an activity like that!

Smith Family said...

So much fun! I love that you spread it out! The more days of fun, the better!