He asked for a chalkboard back in January and was pretty excited to get it.
He got some Play-Doh that he could not wait to play with. Church was just about torture, but he had to wait until we got home.
After dinner, we had a little party. He wanted a Toy Story cake and it had to have green on it. And four candles, we couldn't forget the candles.
His aunt and uncle got him Buzz Lightyear and it ties with Play-Doh for the favorite toy. Buzz went to bed with JJ that night and to Walmart the next day.
And this one gave us the biggest laugh. When JJ opened it, he said, traffic cones, cool. And he really meant it. He thought traffic cones were really cool. If you can't tell, they're practice cones with a soccer ball.

He seemed to really have a great time. Monday morning I was completely exhausted. It was like a party hangover. But everyday he asks is he looks bigger. And if he gets to do something, he says, I get to do ____ because I'm four now. And last Sunday he said, I'm almost 5. Let's just enjoy this year, buddy.

He seemed to really have a great time. Monday morning I was completely exhausted. It was like a party hangover. But everyday he asks is he looks bigger. And if he gets to do something, he says, I get to do ____ because I'm four now. And last Sunday he said, I'm almost 5. Let's just enjoy this year, buddy.



2 comments:
Such great gifts!
When I was watching him open the "traffic cones" via FaceTime, I couldn't really tell that there was anything in else in the package, so I didn't know there was a soccer ball to go with them. And when he said, traffic cones! Cool! I thought, "wow, that's a weird gift, but he must have asked for traffic cones, and look how happy he is!" Little did I know that they WEREN'T traffic cones.
Did he know what Play-Doh was before and just not have any yet? Has he played with it at church or something? (Just trying to figure out where he discovered it...)
I love that he's "almost 5." Such a little cutie! Hopefully, in a few years, I'll be able to celebrate one of his birthday with him in person again!
We are so pleased to see him grow up. Happy Birthday Jeremiah! I remember when I was 4, unfortunately the time seems to have passed like it was a dream.
Post a Comment