I tried to get a picture of the boys in their red, white, and blue outfits. This was the best I could get. Jack did a great job holding still. The other two are lost causes.
We had a quiet holiday with lots of good BBQ all weekend long and a surprise visit from my brother. On Monday we set off fireworks. Before each one JJ asked, "Does this one make noise" and after each one, Ryan said, "Again!"
Cute! I think I need some really nice photo editing software so that I can take my boys' pictures individually and then just put them all together on the computer. :-)
3 comments:
Ryan loves "again". When he is tickled he will immediately say "again" over and over. For him that is as funny as being tickled.
What sweet little boys.
Good Job Mom and Dad!
So cute! Jack is already getting so much bigger. He's going to be so grown up by the time I get out there!
Cute! I think I need some really nice photo editing software so that I can take my boys' pictures individually and then just put them all together on the computer. :-)
Post a Comment