Jack is getting more and more interactive and fun. Some highlights from this past month. He loves his feet and gets them up to his mouth. He's grabbing onto toys and getting them to his mouth.

He is really loving the mirror. We started solid foods and he does not like it. What he doesn't immediately push out with his tongue thrust he spits out and not just spit it out like it runs down his chin, but spits out like I end up wearing it. I've taken to wearing a bib myself. He sits up pretty well as long as he is propped up in a chair (or box) with high arm rests. He does not like sitting in his Bumbo seat.

This has been a rough month for sleeping. He was a great sleeper, but this month he was up every two hours. I'm hoping this does not keep up.

His eyes are getting darker and his hair is geting lighter. He has rolled from back to front and front to back. He does not do it regularly, but enough that I can't leave him on my bed alone anymore.

And he had his first Halloween. Which he spent most of chewing on his costume.

He likes to be sung to, especially at church. He likes watching TV and watching his brothers play. His favorite toy is the chain links. He likes to play "Jack-Jack is sooooo big" and he is very ticklish. He continues to be super easy going and calm. And really, really cute.
4 comments:
I can't wait to meet him!!!!!!!
I'm totally cracking up over his costume! Too cute!
That was me, Kimberley! Didn't realize my husband was logged in!
He is such an angel! It was so fun to snuggle him and play with him - thanks for the wonderful visit!!!
Post a Comment