Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!!! Our boys are way excited for trick or treating tonight.

We'll be taking Winnie the Pooh

Jack, in a box (get it, ha, ha)
And an astronaut.
This costume has reinforced my conviction in store bought costumes. It cost more money, took way more time, and caused far more stress. But JJ loves it, and that's what's important.
He did most of the designing, he was very specific about the hoses and where they go.
He put on all the buttons and I even let him help me spray paint the helmet and backpack. I found a NASA font on the computer and was able to cut out his name and NASA with my Cricut.
Today at school, they had a parade. This is JJ's class. He is third from the left. Sorry for the picture quality, that's as far as my camera zooms. And it was my first time going, next year, I'll sit up closer.

Hope you all get to enjoy some yummy treats tonight. I know we will be.

5 comments:

Karry said...

Oh my gosh the boys look so cute!! You did such a fine job.

somebody's mother said...

Cute costumes and cuter boys.

More Bacon said...

I was very impressed with the NASA lettering, and then I realized that you totally have the technology to do that at your house! I couldn't figure out how you had pulled it off. You are one crafty mom--they all look great!

Can I have Jack shipped to me in a box? I could use some sweet baby snuggles!

Jenni said...

Oh my heck!!! You're boys are so adorable! And you are so so so dang talented!!!!!!!

PS - I love that JJ was specific about the hose design! He's got the Seaver Nerd in him! YEA!!!

LL said...

Too cute! Well done! (And yeah, homemade is more expensive and more work, and then it is extra sad when they trash the costume in a moment of over-sugared frenzy...)