Thursday, October 20, 2011

Jack is 4 months old

It appears I don't have a lot of pictures from this month. Jack is really starting to develop his personality. Everyone who meets him comments on what a happy baby he is. And he totally is. He starts to fuss a little if he doesn't get feed soon after he wakes up and a little when he starts to get tired, but that's about it. He doesn't generally make a peep while taking abuse from his brothers. He is quick with a big smile anytime someone talks to him.

A few milestones from this month. He recognizes himself and me in the mirror. He is also strengthening his abs and pulling himself up as best he can trying to sit up.
He still loves his brothers, despite the aforementioned abuse and reserves his biggest smiles for them, when he can get them to look him in the eyes.
At his last dr. appointment he was 15+ pounds and 25 inches. I forget how big his head was. It was bigger than average, but not as big as his brothers. He is truly such a joy to have.

2 comments:

More Bacon said...

I can't wait to meet him! I'm dying out here! Only a couple of months. I hope he stays happy and smiley and snuggly and wonderful until then!

And I'm glad that he's a happy, tough baby. He kind of has to be with his big brothers!!

LL said...

What a cutie pie!