We sat in a lot of cars.
Ryan was mostly content to sit in the back seat, but once in a while I could convince him to drive.
Jack was perfectly content to be looking around.
"Look, mom, we're cars on the road."
The instruction begins.
"Oooohhh, Aahhhh."
At the end, the Jeep area had cars for the kids to drive. The video is not that interesting, it's just the boys driving around in a circle and about half way through Ryan decides he's done, but since I know how to add videos, you can watch this video.Driving Cars from Jeremiah Seaver on Vimeo.


3 comments:
I love that Ryan's idea of checking out cars is sitting in his usual seat in the back. Such a cutie. I can't believe how big they are all getting!
How fun!
It reminds me of little kids' soccer games. No matter how many times you separate the kids, they always end up all jammed together into a little cluster again.
Looks like they had a good time.
Post a Comment