Friday, November 23, 2012

Not a Thanksgiving Post, but something I'm grateful for...

I intended to make this post a little more cutesy, but my laptop is out of commission, so I'm typing this on my iPad. So without further delay...

We are pleased to announce that the 4th and final installment of the Seaver crew will be making his (most likely) or her (highly doubtful) debut at the end of May. If everything goes as the other three have it will be May 18-20.

I'm excited and also exhausted and looking forward to this being the last time I have to do this.

6 comments:

More Bacon said...

AMAZING!!! Congrats! I just told my mom the other day I thought you all would be adding number four to your crew soon. Very exciting!

Emily said...

How fun! Congrats!! I must say, that I REALLY enjoyed my last pregnancy. It helped knowing that it was the last time I'd ever have to go through all that "fun" again. Good luck to you! I'm sure that he or she will be just as beautiful as your others!

LL said...

CRAZY! When I was reading your Halloween post the other day I thought - for no reason at all - that you were going to announce a pregnancy soon. And I have been so excited for you since then! YAY! Congrats!!!

somebody's mother said...

Congratulations!

Yes, we thought you might be making an announcement one of these days. Hope you're feeling well.

Karry said...

YAY! That is what I actually said out loud- to the computer- in a room all by myself.

Can't wait to meet you new one- now I am going to hurry and get off the computer, so I can be the first one to tell my family.

Hope you are feeling well.

Glenn and Natalie said...

Congratulations! How exciting! :)