I think everyone who reads this blog probably already knows, but just in case, yes, we are having another boy. We are all so excited. The only down side, we have no name. So we are enlisting your help. We are selling naming rights to the highest bidder. I've removed the word verification ( I didn't know it was on in the first place), so go ahead and leave your bid and your name suggestion. Even if you don't have money, leave your name suggestion.
Seriously.
We're desperate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
This is tricky.
I'll get to work on it. I know you guys (read: Jeremiah) have some very specific rules about the name, so I'll try to keep those in mind...
If only pastrami was a name...
Yes, if only pastrami was a name...
Andres has a friend named Trenton Seaver in his kindergarten class.
So my picks:
Trenton
Dan
Brian (or Bryan...)
Joe
Luke
And if we're going for food names:
Bacon (ok seriously, Bacon Seaver?!!)
Baklava, and you can call him Bak for short
I just wrote a long, lovely comment and blogger threw an error.
Sigh.
Anyway, I like LL's suggestions, except I think that his name shouldn't start with J, or Ryan will be the one odd man out whose name doesn't start with J. I have a friend who has that in her family (they're all A names, she's Tiffany), and it's weird...
But she survived, so Ryan would, too, if you can only think of a J name.
What about:
Scott
Sam
Will
I like Luke--good amount of nerdy star wars possibility, but still a normal human name, not like Chewbacca or something.
What we actually need is for Jeremiah to provide a list of everyone he's ever known so that we can eliminate all of those names from our thinking, as I think he'll reject them all...
I'll keep thinking...
(This is Liz...blogger hates me today...)
Woo-hoo!! Luke! I WIN!!! :-)
Post a Comment