Monday, August 26, 2013

Overwhelmed

As it turns out, 4 kids in 6 years is a little overwhelming. I wouldn't trade it for the world, but it does mean that my time is at a premium and I must prioritize what I spend my time doing. I struggle with where blogging falls on this list. It's my family journal, a record of who we are and what our lives are like. On the other hand, my children won't be hungry or naked if I don't blog. And so it sits, always in the back of my mind. We're trying to get Jack in a big boy bed, so that means several nights sitting in his room helping him learn, so maybe, if we're all lucky I might get a few stories written. No promises.

2 comments:

More Bacon said...

UGH! I hope that Jack gets going in the toddler bed soon. Crossing my fingers for you all!

LL said...

Moving to the big bed is the WORST. Hang in there!!!