Tuesday, September 3, 2013

July 8- Luke is 2 months old

Still mostly just eating, sleeping, and pooping. I love his cute, nekkid body. He's a pretty good sleeper, consistently sleeping 4-5 hours at a time a night, eating and going right back to bed.

He's still eating a ton although we've been able to cut back on some of the extra bottles. But still, at his 2 month check up he weighed 14 lbs and was 24 inches long (he has a big head, like his brothers)
He is perfecting his smiles and is so ready to show them off.
And he celebrated his first 4th of July. Luke is incredibly jumpy (more than any of the other boys), so he hated the fireworks.

 I started to realize that I wasn't taking enough pictures of Luke, so I'm trying to be more conscientious about taking pictures of him.

2 comments:

LL said...

Oh I love those sweet baby smiles! Thanks for posting some for me. :-)

More Bacon said...

I love that big baby! He's such a doll. So snuggly and sweet.