On June 23, Luke was given a name and a blessing by his dad. It's always such a wonderful experience to see the power of the priesthood used to bless my family. We were so grateful for all who made an effort to be there that day.
We managed to have my parents and brother and Jeremiah's sister here.
Our complete family of 6. (SIX!!! holy cow, we have 4 kids).
Such a cutie.
3 comments:
Luke is such a pretty baby and so sweet, your boys are all growing up soooo fast! Love Grandma
Love love love! Look at you with 4 kids!! I can't believe how big they're all getting!! Give them some smoochies from us, please!
It was so fun to get to be there for it! I'm so glad it worked out to be there. It's always kind of crazy for me to watch my brothers blessing their babies--it's so grown up! When did my brothers grow up? Did I grow up, too??
Your little family is just lovely and complete and completely lovely and wonderful.
And not so little anymore. :)
Post a Comment