Height: 30 in Weight: 21 lbs (what!!!! he's killing me)
Head Circ: 18.75 (the pediatrician has ceased to be amazed at my boys big heads. Now he just says, "got a big head, just like his brothers."
Ah yes, it's time for the first haircut. Luke has the least amount of hair of all my boys and this is the oldest any of my boys have been for their first haircut.
He's not quite crawling, but he manages to scoot around and found a dog pile that he wanted to join. He loves playing with his brothers.
Luke does this crazy thing where he tenses his whole body up and shakes. My mom says I did the same thing when I was a baby. And the even more exciting news is that I caught it on camera and Jer helped me edit it and post it on my blog! Hopefully this makes up for the 3 month delay in this post. Oh and no judging the messy living room full of socks and toys or the fact that it's 1 in the afternoon and we're all still in our pajamas.



3 comments:
What a cutie, growing up so fast! Love Grandma
HA! I love it. So glad you got it on video!
I am reading this at 2 in the afternoon and I am still in my pajamas. And our toy room looks like it was ransacked by a pack of wild monkeys. No judgement here.
Love that sweet boy! The first time I did a haircut like that I gave one of my boys very cute pixie bangs. Oops!
I love that he just piles in with the others. Too cute!!
Post a Comment