Friday, September 19, 2014

Luke 10 month old - March 8

First, an apology to Luke.  I'm writing this almost 7 months after the fact and I just don't remember a whole lot.  But you sure are cute.


Luke started to give us a glimpse into the monkey he would become.  He started pulling himself up onto everything.  I Remember looking up from the bottom of these stairs and seeing Luke with both feet in rungs of the gate.  I had a minor heart attack and realized I needed to teach him how to go up and down stairs by himself or we would have a major disaster in our hands.  He tries to climb up everything.  It took him less than a month to master the stairs.

1 comment:

LL said...

I can't get enough of those cheeks!! We've aged out of cute chubby cheeks here at our house. Smooch them for me please!!