Friday, September 19, 2014

JJ turns 7

Star Wars and Angry Birds were the big themes of this birthday.  Actually, it was the combination of the two, Angry Birds Star Wars that was a hit.  Seriously,the person who thought to combine those two has to be raking it in.


This was also the first year I did an actual  birthday party.  JJ invited 5 of the nicest kids over and they had a really good time.

Some things about JJ at 7:
Loves Star Wars and Angry Birds
Has a great imagination, loves to make up animals and habitats for these animals
Loves non-fiction books and anything science related.
He is a good reader
Favorite color changes often.
Still loves chicken nuggets and root beer, but also likes Mexican Food.
Loves going to places like the zoo, the aquarium, and the dinosaur museum.

1 comment:

LL said...

WOW I can't believe how big he is getting! He looks so much taller than I always picture him!! Happy Belated Birthday JJ!