Friday, November 21, 2008
Christmas is Saved
Last year Hersey's stopped making mint chocolate kisses. These kisses are what I use to make mint fudge at Christmas time. So this year I have been contemplating how to use mint extract to make mint fudge. Well, I was strolling down the baking aisle of my local grocery store and what should happen to catch my eye, but mint chocolate chips. For years I have been looking for mint chocolate chips so I wouldn't have to unwrap each kiss, but to no avail. But Hallelujah, this year Christmas is saved. At least the fudge part :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so glad Christmas is saved! When I read this, I thought, phew! We'll have fudge!
And then I remembered that you're spending Christmas in Arizona...So not only will we miss YOU, but we'll miss the fudge. And the sugar cookies...you make the best sugar cookies... But mostly, we'll miss you. When you guys are back up here, we'll have to play before the semester starts.
Mmmm....fudge....
Post a Comment