That's kind of a problem. It wasn't great timing, but luckily we found a great deal, had a coupon and pretty soon, we had a new dishwasher. Watching JJ help his dad and grandpa install it was so cute.
Friday, November 14, 2008
A New Dishwasher
A couple of weeks ago, our dishwasher stopped washing dishes.

That's kind of a problem. It wasn't great timing, but luckily we found a great deal, had a coupon and pretty soon, we had a new dishwasher. Watching JJ help his dad and grandpa install it was so cute.
I love our new dishwasher except for one thing. Our old dishwasher held all of one days worth of dishes. Our new dishwasher holds way more, but we don't have enough dishes for more than one day. So we either have to run it partially empty or we don't have enough cups and spoons for the next day. Tough problem to have, huh?!?
That's kind of a problem. It wasn't great timing, but luckily we found a great deal, had a coupon and pretty soon, we had a new dishwasher. Watching JJ help his dad and grandpa install it was so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
My solution? Buy more dishes.
I'm with Liz. Buy more dishes.
Actually, I try to run ours every night, full or not. Otherwise I get so painfully behind that I can't catch up.
Sure is fun to see the little guys help out on projects, isn't it. :-)
Definitely get some more dishes. Just go to the dollar store and get some cheap ones. Then you won't have to worry about running out.
Post a Comment