Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jeremiah

Thursday was Jer's birthday and since he won't blog about it, I will. I got him iTunes gift cards, lame I know, but it's what he wanted and he bought his Mr. Potato heads at Disneyland (I would have gotten those if he didn't buy them). We went to a yummy dinner at Carver's steakhouse with a gift card we purchased back in February when they were on sale and we had more disposable income. Go us!!! JJ was pretty bummed that there was no happy birthday cake or candles so on Friday we picked up a mini-ice cream cake from Cold Stone. They say it feeds two, but it would easily feed 4 and we cut it into 6 pieces, one for Friday night and one for Sunday. JJ felt better about that, but in the pictures, he looks a little worried. He wasn't, he was actually so excited about the candles that we had to blow them out as soon as Jer walked through the door. There was no waiting until after dinner.

1 comment:

More Bacon said...

How fun! Maybe it feeds two REALLY HUNGRY people... Too cute that Little J had to have cake and singing right away--that's my man: I'm all about the dessert and party. :)