I hate the time change. How do you convince a 2 yr old that he's supposed to sleep an extra hour. If Arizona can get by without changing times, why can't the rest of the country, or at least Utah.
AMEN to that Jenn! We got up nice and early, as usual, at 545. After about an hour I remembered the time change, which meant we got up at 445. Most excellent. It was a long day, full of whining, and the kids complained a lot too. :-)
4 comments:
I agree! I love how we don't change times here!
I think the only option is to drug him, and that sounds kind of inappropriate...unless you're REALLY tired... ;)
AMEN to that Jenn! We got up nice and early, as usual, at 545. After about an hour I remembered the time change, which meant we got up at 445. Most excellent. It was a long day, full of whining, and the kids complained a lot too. :-)
I'm with you. I really dislike the time change too.
Post a Comment