"This little piggy went to market.
This little piggy got loosed (lost).
This little piggy got mad.
This little piggy went to mercury, blasted off to the planets went around and around and landed on the moon.
And this little piggy went wiggle, wiggle, wiggle all the way home."


2 comments:
I love the part about Mercury. He's so good at naming his planets. (Well, he's just smart in general, but...)
He is just so cute! When he arrived at my apartment to help me move, he came running for me as soon as he saw me and jumped up into my arms, stuck his hands into my hair and proceeded to tell me all kinds of adorable things.
Nothing finer, in my opinion.
I guess the nursery rhymes have to be updated for the new generation. I am grad he loves his little brother and that they play together.
Obviously well taught his astro-physics by someone...
Post a Comment