Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Comments

I've been told that leaving comments on my blog is difficult if not impossible. So I've tweaked with the settings a little land I hope that makes it easier. If you've had trouble in the past, could you try and leave a message on this post so I know if it's better or not. Thanks.

P.S. I'm going to leave this post at the top for a while so be sure to scroll down to see if there is anything new.

Edited to add: It seems like things are working, thanks for your comments.

6 comments:

somebody's parents said...

Seems about the same to me.

But you know I comment anyway :-)...

Susan said...

Hi its mom I live to read this blog to see what my sweet grandboys are up to!!

LL said...

Seems fine to me! It used to pop up the word verification as a separate step, but now that shows up right from the beginning. :-) Does speed things up a big.

Dave & Kandy Daniels said...

I had so much fun hanging out with all of you the other day. Your boys are SO DANG CUTE!!!

Dave & Kandy Daniels said...

HEY it worked......Thanks!!!

More Bacon said...

Oooo...I like it better this way. It appears in a new box and I get all of the process at once instead of in pieces. I'm a fan.