Friday, June 11, 2010

We Interrupt this blog for an Announcement

I have two blogs so I can keep my craft stuff separate for my readers who aren't interested in that stuff, but I've got several things in the works over on that blog that I will be mentioning on this blog for the next month or two. But I will be brief here and refer you to my other blog for more info. So today's announcement is that I am going to be selling my creations both at some local venues and online. I'm working on getting some pay-pal together and an etsy shop, but in the mean time if you meander on over there and see something you like, just leave a comment or better yet, e-mail me and we'll make arrangements. More info can be found on my craft blog (link on the right).

And now back to your regularly scheduled blog.

No comments: