And this is Ryan just enjoying himself. He got so angry when I tried to take it away. Pitched a fit. He also enjoyed some Root Beer, rolls and who knows what else. He made the rounds. He is one adventurous boy.
And this is Ryan just enjoying himself. He got so angry when I tried to take it away. Pitched a fit. He also enjoyed some Root Beer, rolls and who knows what else. He made the rounds. He is one adventurous boy.
1 comment:
In my defense, the only thing I gave to him was a TEENY bit of rootbeer...but I suspect that some other people may have given him other food as well. He definitely had rolls.
When we had leftover ribs this week, I looked at the plate of bones that thought that Ryan would've loved it. What a funny little guy.
And eight months old! WOW!!
Post a Comment