He spent the day relaxing and hanging out, staring at the fan among other things.
He was really happy in this picture.He's walking a little bit more and feeling more confident, but I wouldn't call him a walker yet. He loves to play with hair, especially mine. He idolizes his big brother and wants to do everything JJ does. He makes silly faces all the time and is really good at imitating sounds he hears and making funny noises with his mouth and tongue. Sometimes he just cracks himself up with the noises he can make. He loves Baby Einstein still, loves animals, especially dogs, and reading. His favorite book right now is The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
His vocabulary is growing, which has reduced the screaming a little, but not nearly enough. Just like his brother, I tried to teach sign language, but he just learns the word instead. Appropriately, most of his words surround food. Yogurt, cracker, milk, juice, drink, cheese, cake (for pancake), dig, out, ball, bath, dog, duck, truck, balloon, dada, yes, light, and stairs.



4 comments:
He is such a cutie! You did an amazing job on the cake and invites! Grant was 20 lbs at his 9 month appointment!
I love his big smile! I can't believe he's already a year old. Craziness!
I'm very impressed with the cute invites and the adorable cake! I saw the cake on video when I was talking with you guys that night, but I had no idea you made it! AWESOME!
What a sweet boy. Can't wait to see you guys!
Cute cute cute! Can't believe he is already a year old!!
Mom and Dad are heading back your way today. I'll look through my baby stuff and see if I have any skinny jeans. Javier was/is a skinny kid, so we were pretty well stocked with the adjustable waist pants. :-) If I find any I'll send them your way.
Love the card and the cake!
Love that smiley picture!
Post a Comment