
These are my cute little trick-or-treaters. JJ, or Woody, as he likes to be called, has been wearing his costume everyday for 6 weeks. Ryan is wearing a much loved and handed down Mickey Mouse. He wasn't thrilled about the ears at first, but it grew on him and he was gracious enough to smile big for the camera.

Friday night we finally got around to carving our pumpkins. JJ was so excited. Saturday we did our trick-or-treating. When I asked some of our neighbors when we go trick-or-treating they looked at me like I was dumb and said, Saturday of course. It's just an unwritten, assumed thing, you don't go trick-or-treating on Sunday. It was great of course. We got our celebrating done and I took down the Halloween decorations all before November 1st.
Happy Halloween!
7 comments:
JJ Was so cute. He would reach behind himself and pull his imaginary string, then say one of several Woody phrases. Each time it would be a different phrase. I don't know how many he knows, but there were several.
He is very into the Woody character right now!
Oh, they are cute cute cuties!! I didn't realize that JJ was into Woody right now. Too cute.
I love his Woody costume--so cute! He totally looks the part.
And Ryan looks as snuggly and fabulous as ever. Can't wait to see you guys for the holidays and snuggle those cute boys up!
So cute! Sophie goes by Jessie these days!
I wish JJ and Mauricio could have gotten together for a picture! Too cute!
And that Mickey Mouse costume turned out to be a great investment. I think Ryan is the fourth one in the family to wear it. :-) Cute every time!
What cute little guys! I love their smiles! I can't believe how big they are getting. So cute!!
Um, I know I've already commented, but I still can't get over how cute they are. I just melt when I see that picture!
How much longer do you think JJ will be Woody? When James was younger, he went through a LONG phase where he dressed up as power ranger characters, if I recall correctly, and it was completely unrelated to the time of year. You'll have to ask Karry about the details on that one. I don't remember.
Anyway, I not-so-secretly hope that JJ is still being "Woody" when I am out there so I can see him quote all the lines! He he he...
I think he'll be Woody until the costume falls apart. I'm thinking I need to check the sales and see if I can get one or two more in slightly bigger sizes just in case.
Post a Comment