Saturday, November 13, 2010

Visiting my old Roomie

Right after Ryan's b-day we headed down to AZ for 10 days. One of the things I like to do is visit my old roommate, K. She was one of the best roommates I had and we had a lot of fun for two years. We did our student teaching at the same time. She has two kids, the same ages as mine, so it is really fun. This time, we got to see her house, which I love. K, you really need to come visit and help me decorate my house. The kids had a great time playing, especially because S dressed up like Jessie, so we had Woody and Jessie running around. K had some really fun Halloween crafts for the kids. Here they are showing off their foam Jack-O-lanterns
And then they decorated cupcakes. These were a huge hit.
The best part about visiting is that because we each have blogs we can keep up with each other and our visits seem more like we see each other all the time.

3 comments:

More Bacon said...

So fun! I love those friends where you just get to pick up where you left off!

LL said...

How fun! Those friends are the best!!

Isn't blogging nice? In Michigan I would sometimes go a week or two without seeing anybody but Javier, but I still felt very connected because I could read about what was going on. And it is sure a nice way to see what is going on with our family, now that we live so far away. :-) I can't believe how big JJ is - I forget that he is almost as old as Andres!

Smith Family said...

How did I miss this post?! That was such a fun time! We'd love to come to your house when we're in Utah (who knows when that will be!) and I'm sure your house is just adorable! Your boys are sweet and that's nice that JJ hasn't told you he didn't love you until now. I've been told that more than once :) We loved your visit!