Monday, January 3, 2011

Surprise

Look at me go, three blog posts in three days. Don't get too excited, I promise this is not a trend. I just happen to have a few minutes and a few things to say.

So I have previously mentioned before about how I try to be pretty organized. I'm a list maker and a planner and a goal setter. My life is highly planned out and organized. I have vacations we'll take planned out for the next 5 years. I do my laundry, grocery shopping and other errands on the same days every week. I don't like the unexpected. But every once in a while the Lord likes to throw a wrench in my plans, just to remind me that he is in charge.

So what is the big surprise this year. How about baby number 3, on it's way and due to arrive the beginning of June.

It took a little while to get use to the idea and rethink our family plans, but we're all getting excited for this new addition. We've talked about the baby several times with JJ and one day, out of the blue, he asked, "Can this baby be a brother like Ryan." Jer and I are really hoping for a girl, although I must say, I do think it's a boy. We'll have an ultrasound in a couple of weeks and I'll let you know.

6 comments:

More Bacon said...

I'm so excited! Some people think it's a girl, others think it's a boy...I think it'll be great either way. If it's a boy, you totally already have the clothes for that. If it's a girl, you already have a name!

As long as it doesn't come out looking like St. Jimmy, I'll be happy.

Ooooo...maybe you could name it Jimmy if it's a boy! Of course, Jeremiah would want the full name to be St. Jimmy...

Congrats again!

Smith Family said...

Oh my goodness! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm SO excited to hear what you're having!!!

somebody's mother said...

We are excited, too. And glad that it's not a secret anymore. Looking forward to finding out whether you have to come up with girlie clothes or a boys name.

LL said...

Congrats! I've been wondering when this announcement would be coming along. :-)

We knew we wanted three boys, but Mauricio happened a few months before I was ready. Took a little getting used to the idea of them being so close in age, but now I wouldn't have it any other way. Three little buddies.

Super excited for you! And totally sure it is a boy, because, well, that's the trend. :-)

How are you feeling?

Emily said...

How fun! Congratulations! I also like to have everything planned out, but the Lord certainly has had other plans for me. Having twins was the most difficult experience of my life, and now I too wouldn't have it any other way. I guess we just take things as they come and enjoy the experiences that the Lord gives us, right?
Good luck with your pregnancy :) It's always an an adventure!

Laura said...

Girl, girl, girl!! I know it will be loved and adorable but come on!! I am so excited for you!