The boys played quietly until the Sacrament and then JJ read his quiet book quietly (he doesn't do anything quietly, so this was a tremendous feat). The boys continued to play quietly while I listened to the talks and I think I might have even gotten to hold Jeremiah's hand for a little while. Nobody hit anybody and Ryan only fell and hit his head once and to top it all off, there were only 5 kids in nursery.
It was a beautiful day so the boys got to play outside and we just had an enjoyable rest of the evening.
What are the chances I can get a repeat next Sunday?


5 comments:
It is like a dream come true! I'm so glad to hear it can happen, and I hope lightning strikes twice! This kind of lightning...I don't hope you get struck by actual lightning, just to clarify. :-)
I hope it happens again, and it will. Before you know it, they will be off on their own and every day will be quiet. Hang in there, enjoy every moment, good and bad, because they will fly away faster than you know.
We love you and your little family. What a great Mom you are!
They are learning! How wonderful
I think the Lord knows when we need a day like that! I don't know that our kids have ever had such a calm day at church, but I admit there are other times when they have been so good and obedient that I just feel so grateful :) Thanks for reminding me that not EVERY day is a hard day with little kids!...just most of them ;)
Thank you for appreciating the wonders of life!
Post a Comment