Wednesday, May 11, 2011
More about Ryan
A few things I've been remembering about Ryan and want to make sure I record. First, he is an excellent cleaner-upper. He always has been. If he spills, he gets a towel and cleans it up. He puts toys away when he's asked, and even sometimes before he's asked. It is quite amazing. Second, he loves his brother and tries to do anything he does and says. It's so funny to watch him try to be just like him. And third, his newest skill is jumping. He's been fascinated/terrified of our trampoline. JJ is a little aggressive and it scares Ryan. But he's learning to conquer his fear and will run around the tramp with JJ and he's actually working on lifting both feet up at the same time. He's been successful a few times. It's so cute to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
It was so much fun seeing you! I wish we had had more time to chat- your boys are precious, and I am excited for number 3 to join the ranks soon- you look great mama!!!
He is awesome conversationalist as well. He always responds when we are talking. It is so fun to hear his "I'm good" when I ask "How are you?". It is wonderful to see how different they seem to be, even though they are in the same family.
He is such a fun guy!
I loved watching JJ learn how to jump. It's a skill that I didn't realize was so tricky! Sad I'm missing Ryan learn, but glad you're all having so much fun together! He's such a doll. I love hearing him talk.
And a helpful cleaner-upper is going to be handy when it's baby time! He can march all the diapers to the trashcan for you!!
Post a Comment