So when I thought he was sufficiently convinced we made the move. I was soooooooooo nervous. Everyone I talked to said it was surprising how easy it was, but I thought, no way would my boys be that easy. However, it was. One of the first nights, Ryan started crying, I heard JJ say something and the boys went back to sleep. A few hours later, Ryan started crying again and I heard JJ say, "Don't cry Ryan, there's nothing to worry about, I'm right here." Awesome.
There have been a few rough nights here or there, but for the most part, it's great. I love putting them both down at the same time and having the rest of the evening free. Bedtime is a little crazy, but it is oh, so, nice. We were planning on having the baby sleep in the hall, but this is so much better.


5 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad it has worked out! That is so great that JJ can comfort Ryan and sooo nice for you!
YAY! That is wonderful that JJ helps Ryan. My boys have all gotten to be such heavy sleepers that one of them can holler and fuss and the other two will just sleep right through it.
How sweet!! Glad it's going so well. Hopefully they'll have only great nights between now and baby time so you can save up on your sleep!
What a sweet big brother! But I do love the alternative to a baby room- the hallway :)
"Don't cry Ryan, I'm right here." That is the sweetest the thing I've heard in a long time. What adorable boys you have.
Post a Comment