An excellent test post! I know Utah has weird weather, but please tell me this is an old picture and you're not all playing in the snow while the rest of us sweat it out... :-)
And I'm also curious what app you're using. Not that I have an iPad, but still...
5 comments:
What app are you using to post to your blog?
Very cool! I like how big the picture is!
An excellent test post! I know Utah has weird weather, but please tell me this is an old picture and you're not all playing in the snow while the rest of us sweat it out... :-)
And I'm also curious what app you're using. Not that I have an iPad, but still...
The app is called Blogsy. It integrates with Blogger and Picassa so you can do pictures and blogging. I think it does YouTube and Flickr too.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blogsy/id428485324?mt=8
Aw, cute! And now you can blog even more!!! ;)
Post a Comment