Here is my sweet boy at 3 months.

He continues to be just an angel. He sleeps well and eats well. He is so smiley. It just doesn't take much to get him smiling and he's starting to laugh to. He is very ticklish, so if you can get him smiling and then tickle him, he just laughs and laughs. He loves being sung to and playing hand games (peek-a-boo, so big, etc.)

He is mostly a quiet observer, he loves to watch his brothers play, he loves to be outside and just be.

I love both the pictures above and below. Could he be any cuter.

So this picture of all three boys is funny. In order to get JJ to smile and Ryan to sit still the photographer and her helper were making all sorts of noises. All the noise scared Jack so much he just couldn't keep it together. You can click on the picture to make it bigger (I think) and take a look at Jack's face. This was the happiest we could get him.

2 comments:
What a doll! Hooray for smiley happy babies!!
One of the best pictures ever taken of Sarah was one where the photographer has surprised her and she looks shocked. I love that picture - too funny!
I can't believe how big your boys are getting!!!
He is so, so cute. I can't wait to meet him in person!
Post a Comment