Monday, November 4, 2013

4 months old- Just call me Jack, er, I mean...Luke

This child more than any other gets called the wrong name.  Mostly Jack.  Jer and I will have whole conversations about Luke, call him Jack, and then at the end of the conversation, realize our mistake.  Poor kid.  
He is just growing like a weed.  He has a fantastic smile and infectious laughter.  Look at those chubby, rolly poly legs.
He loves sitting in his Bumbo, which is good because he hates the swing and the floor at only entertains him for so long.  He sits at the counter while I make the meal, perfectly content as long as I am nearby.

At his 4 month check up he weighed 17.3 lbs. and was 27 in.  No wonder my back hurts all the time.

5 comments:

More Bacon said...

AAA!! Love those fat thigh rolls!

What a little cutie.

LL said...

Those are the best thighs! I love all the segments.

And that nApp shirt is hilarious!

LL said...

One more thing - don't feel bad about calling him the wrong name. When I'm irritated with my youngest, I often call him by our cat's name. Oops!!

Vernon said...

He is such a soft fun to hold baby, you are a lucky Mom to have him to hug. I think he's a keeper. Grandma

Christine said...

Just found your blog! Adorable!... I love Luke's chins! And we do the same thing with names. For some reason Mae and Emersen's sound the same... and we mix them up ALL THE TIME. Mae laughs at us for it!