Friday, November 8, 2013

5 months old- October 8

Happy, happy, happy.  Does it get any cuter. 

The day before he turned 5 months old (Oct 7) he rolled over.

He's begun eating baby food and he loves it.  I cannot shovel it in fast enough.  If I get distracted and miss a beat he starts shaking and reaching frantically for the spoon.  It's nice to have a kid who actually wants to eat. 

On the other hand, he's not the great sleeper he used to be.  In fact, I think he's worse at 5 months than he was as a newborn.  Up all the time.  Between Luke and Jack (more on Jack later), I don't get more than 4 or 5 interrupted hours a night.  Hopefully, this will change soon.

But he's super snuggly and just plain cute.

1 comment:

More Bacon said...

HA!! I love that sweet face!!!!