Monday, November 10, 2008
Complete Sentences
Last Monday, JJ said his first complete sentence. "I want a knife." This said while he was eating his cereal. He has expressed more complicated ideas before, but this was the first time he used a subject, verb and predicate (with the correct article). Why he thought he needed a knife, I don't know. He did follow this up later with "I need a blanket." The English teacher in me is so proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He's a genius! It's just like I've been telling everyone I met about him--brilliant from day one!
(My poor friends and coworkers...always have to hear about and see pictures of all my nephews. There are worse things, I suppose)
How cute! I love what they come up with. Moo's was, "Ok Mom, I'm going to work now." Out of the clear blue sky.
A knife with cereal. What a cut-up. :-)
Post a Comment