I hadn't planned on making the transition this early, (a baby cage comes in handy in many situations) but it seemed like the timing might be right.
So yesterday was the big day. Nap time was traumatic, but it had as much to do with putting away the tools as with the new bed. Bed time went well, he got out of bed once and it just so happened that I was walking by at that exact time and so it looked like I was waiting for him. (I love mom moments like that.)
Nap time today took a little work, but I think it will work better than expected.


4 comments:
He is such a great big boy.
Growing up is so quick. First the big boy bed, then school, then mission, then he will be getting his baby into the big boy bed.
It all happens so fast.
That's so fabulous--I can't believe how grown up he is getting!
I'll have to come by and admire his big boy bed sometime soon.
It will probably get worse but then it will get much much better and you'll be all set. :-) Hang in there - this transition was hard for Andres, but he has finally gotten the hang of it. :-)
Also, how did I miss your Egyptian Flu post?
Congratulations! Big boy beds (well, at our house they are big girl beds) are a pain at the beginning, but I'm sure he'll get it quickly! Good luck!
Post a Comment